The Brauer Method of Holistic Reflexology
Professional Holistic Reflexology Certification Program
200 classroom hours
100 home study hours
The Certification Program fulfills the requirements for Professional Membership with the Reflexology Association of America.
- The Holistic View of the World
- Basic Principles of Holistic Foot Reflexology
- Requirements for the Holistic Reflexologist
- Anatomy of the Bodily Systems
- Energy Medicine
- Mapping the Feet
- Relaxation & Stress Reduction Techniques
- Case Studies
- Specific Applications: Holistic Reflexology for chronic pain, migraine headaches, digestive disorders, PMS, hypertension, allergies, insomnia, depression, sinus problems, stress, menopause, fibromyolgia, infertility, plantar fasciaitis and more.
- Patient Intake
- The Ancestral Connection
- Reading the Feet
- The Individual Treatment Plan
- Precautions & Ethics
Training starts September 8, 2015. Tuesday evenings, 5 - 9 pm for 50 weeks.
1730 Main Street, Scott Township, PA
The certification program is specifically designed for Health Professionals.
Increase your patients' and clients' health and well-being by offering lasting solutions on the physical, emotional and spiritual level.
For more information and the comprehensive application packet please call Dorit Brauer at 412–489–5100.
Admissions are accepted now.
Important Holistic Reflexology Links
In the news: Reflexology connects mind, body & spirit
In the news: Reflexology: a step to better health
Read Also: Holistic Reflexology Blog